Life Insurance Protection is an insurance policy which covers your credit card outstanding and offer the balance remaining (if any) from the sum assured, to the beneficiaries at the death / permanent disability of the cardholder.
Life Insurance Protection is an insurance policy which covers your credit card outstanding and offer the balance remaining (if any) from the sum assured, to the beneficiaries at the death / permanent disability of the Cardmember.
It is available to all holders of American Express Credit Cards [“Card-member(s)”] issued by Nations Trust Bank PLC (The Bank), excluding American Express Corporate cards and Explorer Cardmembers.
- Death Cover?
- Total or Permanent Disability (Accident & Sickness)?
- Funeral Expenses?
- Repatriation Cost
Cardmembers of age between 18 – 69 years (i.e. nearest birthdays are eligible for coverage)
- Maximum age for Life Cover ceases at 70 years?
- Maximum age for Total Permanent Disability (TPD) cover ceases at 65 years?
Application/Nomination Form - Insurance Protector Cover
- Duly completed application form should be signed and submitted to the nearest Nations Trust Bank branch?
- New applicants should submit the Credit Card Application form and other relevant documents as per the Nations Trust Bank credit card application policy and the insurance policy eligibility will depend on the Nations Trust Bank credit evaluation policy and the type of card.
- Nations Trust Bank Cardmember will receive the Automatic Bill Settlement facility registration (approved/declined request) notification via an SMS.
- Allianz Life Insurance Protector policy card will be sent to the Nations Trust Bank Cardmember upon the successful registration with the insurance policy as per the eligibility criteria.
|?||*Nations Trust Bank Credit Card Limit||Annual Premium Amount (LKR)|
|Plan 1||Up to 50,000||95.00|
|Plan 2||50,001 to 250,000||265.00|
|Plan 3||250,001 to 500,000||405.00|
|Plan 4||500,001 to 1,000,000||810.00|
|Plan 5||1,000,001 to 1,500,000||1,215.00|
*Sum assurance amount is equivalent to the credit limit of the card.
- Death Cover?
- Total and Permanent Disability Cover
- Funeral Expense Benefit?
- Repatriation Cost
|Benefit||Plan 1||Plan 2||Plan 3||Plan 4||Plan 5|
|Total & Permanent Disability||50,000.00||250,000.00||500,000.00||1,000,000.00||1,500,000.00|
|Funeral Expenses Benefit||10,000.00||25,000.00||50,000.00||100,000.00||150,000.00|
Premium amount as per the particular card type, is charged to the credit card account of the cardmember annually.
Policy is renewed automatically with the insurance partner. If the cardmember does not wish to renew the insurance cover, a written notice of objection must be made to the Bank within 30 days of the premium payment due date.
Nations Trust Bank contact center or Nations Trust Bank Branch should be contacted and informed on a claim.
- Duly Filled Claim Form (The form will be issued by Allianz, based on the nature of the request)
- - Death Claim : Claim Form is not required?
- - Permanent disability : Claim Form will be issued by the Insurance Company after referencing the medical reports.
- Death / Accidental Death: Death Certificate.
- Medical Reports?
Aforementioned documents should be submitted to the nearest branch or scanned copies can be emailed email@example.com?
|NTB Credit Card Limit||Annual Premium Amount(LKR)|
|50,001 to 250,000||265.00|
|250,001 to 500,000||405.00|
|500,001 to 1,000,000||810.00|
|1,000,001 to 1,500,000||1,215.00|
|Benefit?||Plan 1||Plan 2||Plan 3?||Plan 4?||Plan 5|
|Death Benefit (LKR)||50,000.00||250,000.00||500,000.00||1,000,000.00||1,500,000.00|
|Total & Permanent Disability (LKR)||50,000.00||250,000.00||500,000.00||1,000,000.00||1,500,000.00|
|Funeral Expenses Benefit (LKR)||10,000.00||25,000.00||50,000.00||100,000.00||150,000.00|